Join Country Pleasures and Phil Rowley for a trip to the Manitoba Parklands Lakes, June 19-25, 2016. This is your chance to learn from the very best lake fisherman that we know of while experiencing the trophy trout of the Manitoba Parklands.
Anglers will fish a selection of trophy lakes in the Manitoba Parklands over the course of 5 days.
Trip Package includes:
· - 5 full days fishing, 1 spent fishing in Phil Rowley`s boat.
· - Six night’s accommodation based on double occupancy at the Russell Inn, Russell, Manitoba.
· - Six evening buffet style dinners. Here is a sample menu
o Sunday Steak and Kabob BBQ with all the compliments
o Monday Ukrainian Food (Chicken Kiev, Perogies, Nalysnyky, Cabbage Rolls, Kolbassa, salads, etc.)
o Tuesday Italian Food (lasagna, cannelloni, sauces, salads, meatballs, etc.)
o Wednesday Prime Rib with Stuffed Baked Potato, Maple and Sesame Carrots, etc.
o Thursday Hamburgers and Smokies and Salads
o Friday Ribs, Penne Alfredo, Vegetables, Salad, etc.
· - Six Breakfasts consisting of guest’s unlimited choice off of the regular breakfast menu from the Russell Inn’s main restaurant.
· - Five Bagged lunches that will vary each day. Lunches include a bottled water and canned beverage for each person.
· - Daily seminars in the morning so you can spend more time on the water.
· - Scheduled time on the water with Phil Rowley in his boat. 2 anglers per day. Each angler in the group will spend one full day fishing with Phil.