Thursday, July 31, 2014

Little Products That Work!



Every once in a while you run across something that actually works really well, makes things easier, or makes your fishing day more comfortable.

After using the good old fashioned, cloth or neoprene sunglass lanyards for as long as I could remember, I was given a pair of the Croakies ARC System retainers. They are so much nicer to use, especially when it's hot here in the summer or when fishing in tropical climates. No more do I have a sweaty, dirty lanyard dragging across the back of my neck (only driving me a little nuts!) The ARC system stays away from the back of your neck and head, stays clean, and they're super light.

Lightweight, sturdy, the ARC system is way more comfortable.


Articulating cable keeps away from the back of your neck.
Easy to switch sizes accomodate all types of glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment