Sunday, January 16, 2011

Why we like the Nano Puff


While Mike was gallivanting on Haida Gwaii, I was doing a lot of snowboarding. Jackson had been receiving about a foot of snow every 2 days, and was looking really good.

That was before I got there, I have a certain jinx on powder, as it usually happens immediately before and immediately after. We got a few inches, but what we mostly got was cold weather.

Typically going up the Chairlift in -25 degrees (plus windchill) would keep me away from most hills, but by layering up underneath my Primo Down with a Nano Puff, there was no way to keep me off the hill...And when the sun hit the slopes, the Nano is a great ski jacket in itself, being your top layer.

The Nano easily stuffs into a backpack for quick travel, as well as an emergency sweater for a cold lecture hall. All in all, you can't go wrong with it.

Check one out, you won't be disapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment