Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Introductory Fly Fishing Schools-New Date Added

We added an additional date to our Intro to fly fishing courses this summer, here is our full selection of remaining school dates:

  • Saturday, July 9th
  • Sunday, July 10th
  • Saturday, July 23rd
  • Sunday, August 7th

In 2011 we have already assisted nearly 100 eager anglers in this information packed, fun filled day of learning about and how to fly fish. Here's what some of our students had to say:
"Kevin and Caitlin are wonderful. They make it easy to follow the information that is being presented and also make it a lot of fun. They were more than accommodating and made the whole experience beyond positive. The course itself even though just one day taught me more than I could have hoped for. I am going to recommend you to anyone I know that is interested in Fly fishing and know my better half is going to be going as well. You may have caught yourself a customer for life. Pardon the pun but I couldn't resist. : )" -James T

"Hi to all the Staff at Country Pleasures!

Special thanks to Kevin and Caitlin for making our day. The course was very informative and hearing about each of their experiences added to the instruction for the day. I can’t think of any questions that I had going into Saturday that weren’t answered, great content and knowledge shared – thanks for getting Wyatt and  I setup on this new venture. I’m sure that there will be many, many trips down to the store for more tips, tricks and gear!

Thanks again, you made a lasting impression on a couple of very new prospects…"-Rob and Wyatt M

"Hi Mike,

We had an awesome time, what a great start to what we think might be a new passion for us.  Jonathan and I both feel like we have the basics down and we are itching to get started.  We live two minutes from the Bow River unfortunately we cannot fish it yet and Jon is away on a school field trip until the long weekend. We will get out on the long weekend for sure.

Thanks to Caitlin and Kevin they did a great job in breaking things down for us" -David and Jonathan Hird

No comments:

Post a Comment